Feel like a green-y meany with this delicious and devious refreshing matcha mix! This mocktail is perfect for when you need a pick me up just in time to steal some presents or begrudgingly feel a little festive!
What you need:
- Pure Grade Matcha
- Perfect Matcha Spoon
- Matcha Bowl, or a bowl of our choice
- Fancy glass of your choice
- 2 candy canes, one to crush and on for garnish
- Honey or vegan substitute
- Edible shimmer/glitter
- Handheld Matcha Whisk
What you need to do:
- Add a Perfect Matcha Spoon of Pure Grade Matcha (or flavour of your choice) to a Matcha Bowl.
- Add a splash of 80 degree temperature water, or a splash of cold before hot water to not burn the matcha.
- Whisk with a Handheld Matcha Whisk until all the matcha is dissolved and you have a lovely frothy top. Allow this to cool.
- Whilst your matcha is cooling, crush a candy cane on a side plate, and add honey (or vegan alternative) to another side plate.
- Take your fancy glass of choice and dip the rim in honey (or vegan alternative) and then dip the rim in the crushed candy cane.
- Take your cooled matcha and add it to your glass.
- Top with lemonade.
- Add a candle cane to the rim of the glass for decoration.
- Spritz with edible glitter to add a sparkle of Christmas magic! Enjoy!