How to make a chai latte you ask? Well, we’re going to show you!
Add a little spice to your day with this delicious recipe! You can apply this recipe to any chai tea that you like to make the perfect thick foamy delicious latte!
HOMEMADE CHAI LATTEWHAT YOU WILL NEED:
WHAT TO DO:
- Add 3 Perfect Teaspoons of Chai to your Brewdini along with 300ml of boiling water for 4 minutes! (You may have to check the packaging of your tea for the brew time, just to be safe!)
- Heat your milk on the stove or in the microwave until it’s nice and hot!
- Then take your Handheld Milk Frother and foam the milk until it’s nice and thick!
- Add the tea to your favourite mug and optionally add your honey or syrup.
- Add your foamy milk to your tea adding a nice big dollop of frothy milk on the top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, or your choice of topping and enjoy!