Decadent & delicious, this flippin' perfect brew is topped with lashings of whipped cream, succulent fresh strawberries & drizzles of moreish chocolate sauce.
Served in our stores for Pancake Day until 24th February, follow the recipe below & learn how to whip up a luxurious, but easy-to-make latte that tastes delicious & can be made 100% vegan too!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Strawberry & Nutella Pancakes
- 100ml freshly drawn boiling water
- Teapot or strainer (we recommend Brewdini Gravity Steeper)
- 300ml milk of your choice (we recommend oat milk)
- 1 pump of Sweetbird Strawberry Syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- Milk frother (we recommend Handheld Milk & Matcha Frother)
- Your favourite mug
Supercharge your latte with these optional toppings…
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Fresh strawberries, quartered
WHAT TO DO:
- First, get 2 heaped teaspoons of your Strawberry & Nutella Pancakes tea into your Brewdini Gravity Steeper then add the boiling water & brew for 4 minutes. You can also use alternative teapots, strainers or tea sacs to brew your loose leaf tea.
- Strain the tea into your mug, leaving enough room for your milk.
- Gently heat your milk on the stove or in the microwave and, if you have one, use a milk frother to make it nice & frothy.
- Pour your milk over your tea and make sure you get a lovely big dollop of foam on top. You can also add the tea & the milk to a milk frother or hot chocolate maker machine.
- Now you can add 1 pump of Sweetbird Strawberry Syrup and give it a stir.
- Finish your latte with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and fresh quartered strawberries to make it MEGA!
Share your delicious creations with us @birdandblendtea