The perfect cosy drink to conjure up the feeling of an American classic: blueberry pancakes with cream! Take a sip of this decadent latte and get ready to be transported to a diner off your road trip route.
Recipe makes: 1 latte
You will need:
- 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Blueberry Pancakes tea
- A Brewdini or strainer of your choice
- 100ml 100° water
- 300ml oat milk
- 1 shot of Vanilla Sweet Bird syrup
- A Handheld Milk Frother
- Your fave cosy mug
What to do:
- Add 3 Perfect Tea Spoons to your Brewdini along with your boiling water, allow this to steep for 4 minutes, no longer or the tea will over brew.
- Once the tea is fully brewed, decant it into your mug and add a pump of vanilla Sweet Bird Syrup.
- Heat your milk in the microwave or on the stove until it’s nice and hot.
- Take your Handheld Milk Frother and whisk the milk until it’s thick and foamy! Then add the whisked milk to your mug with a thick dollop of foam on the top.
Don't forget to take a snap of your creations and tag us on social @birdandblendtea