Today we’re going to teach you how to make the perfect Candy Floss Tea Cocktail or Mock-tail, using our delicious Candy Floss White Tea blend. This blend makes the perfect refreshing summer drink to enjoy in the sunshine. Like the sound of that? Read our recipe below!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A glass of your choice
- 3 Perfect Teaspoons of Candy Floss Tea
- A Brewdini or Infuser of your choice
- 50ml of a gin or spirit of your choice
- Raw Wildflower Honey, or Vanilla Syrup
WHAT TO DO:
3. Fill the glass with ice.
4. Once the Candy Floss Tea is done brewing, decant the tea into the glass with ice. You may need to allow this to cool for a few minutes. If you own a cocktail shaker, even better! Just add the ice and the tea into the shaker, and shake until cool.
5. Add 50ml of gin or a spirit of your choice to the glass.(optional)
6.Top up with lemonade.
7. Feel free to add any fancy decoration like petals or a metal straw!
8. The most important step! Enjoy!
📸 Share your creations with us by tagging us @birdandblendtea or comment below.