The ulTEAmate Hangover Destroyer Teabirds - Matcha! Infused into a super zesty, thirst quenching and revitalising lemonade? Yes please!
Here we have one of the easiest & tastiest matcha recipes you will find using our Lemon Matcha. Our Iced Matcha Lemonade is refreshing, healthy and delicious! It's even vegan, too. Make one at home following our matcha recipe below, or if you find yourself in near a store or at a festival with us, come and grab one made fresh by our Tea Mixologists!
Read up on why matcha is so good for you here!
What you will need:
- 1 Perfect Matcha Spoon (1/2 teaspoon) of Lemon Matcha
- 100ml of 80° water
- A whisk (We use a traditional bamboo matcha whisk!)
- 2 quarters of a fresh lemon
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 teaspoon of sweetener of your choice (We use honey or vanilla!)
- A squeeze of lemon juice (25ml)
- Splash of sparkling water or lemonade
@birdandblendteaco Lemon matcha lemonade!🍋🍃🍵 #birdandblend #birdandblendtea #fyp #foryou #bcorp #matcha #lemon #lemonmatcha #matchalemonade #icedmatcha #greentea ♬ Aesthetic - Tollan Kim
What to do
- First, pop a Perfect Matcha Spoon of Lemon Matcha into a bowl
- Whisk up the matcha in a bowl (we use our Bamboo Matcha Whisk to get the best results!), by adding a splash of 80c water.
- Whisk for around 30 seconds until the matcha has dissolved.
- Add a spoonful of your chosen sweetener, the rest of the water and the lemon juice and continue whisking until mixed.
- Pour contents into a cup full of ice.
- Squeeze and add the final lemon slices.
- Top up with fizzy water and enjoy!
Read up on our 5 easy steps to make the perfect matcha here!