Oh my oh my!
Would you look at this beauTEA! (drools..)
Super luxurious and ever so naughty, Yep, that's right Teabirds, introducing to you our ulTEAmate Cream Egg Milkshake!
One up your TEAster treats this season by indulging with one of these monsters! Add a splash of spiced rum to make it a irresistible boozy milkshake (swoon!)
This will make one BIG milkshake for one (ohh go on!) or two smaller glasses!
What you will need:
- 1 large scoop of vanilla ice cream ( Vegan ice-cream works super well too!)
- x3 Perfect Teaspoons of Cream Egg Tea to 100ml of boiled water to create a tea concentrate
- 50 ml of milk of your choice (we used dairy for this one!)
- 50 ml of spiced rum (if you want to make it boozy!)
- half a cup of dark chocolate (broken into pieces or grated if no blender)
- Squirty cream (if your feeling luxurious!)
- chocolate sauce
- mini marshmallows
- Chocolate mini eggs
What to do:
- Start by brewing up your tea concentrate. Brew 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Cream Egg in 100ml of water for at least 4 mins, we use our Brewdini Gravity Steeper for the perfect mess free brewer and strainer!
- Strain and leave to cool
- If you have a blender, pop the Cream Egg concentrate, spiced rum (if boozy), milk, ice cream and chocolate pieces into it and blend until a smooth consistency. Otherwise if you don't have a blender, grate your chocolate instead and then you can stir all together until smooth!
- grab your fave glass (big gin glasses work well!) and swirl chocolate sauce around the inside.
- Fill it up with your delicious milkshake
- garnish with whipped cream, more chocolate sauce and chocolate eggs!
Want more Cream Egg tea recipes? Try our Cream Egg Latte here!
We LOVE to experiment with our tea blends and create yummy concoctions! Check out our other IrresisTEAble recipes here!