This delicious Earl Grey Creme recipe tastes amazing with the Banana, it's a great combo! It can also be made with any other tea blends, give it a try & let us know what you make.
The recipe was created by the fabulous bakers at Creative Nature - check out their website for even more ready made mixes to experiment with!
You Will Need...
- 2 bananas
- 1 tbsp milled flax seed
- 5 tbsp strong Earl Grey Creme tea (brewed a little stronger than usual)
- 40g Dairy free spread
- 1 Creative Nature banana bread mix
How To Make...
- Combine the brewed tea and flax seed to make a flax egg and leave to sit for 15 minutes
- Mix together all your ingredients in one bowl, pour into a greased cake tin, bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees
- Repeat for a second and third tier
- Allow to cool and decorate with icing