Our authentic Sticky Chai makes a fabulous, cosy, hot latte - but why not try it cold brewed for a fabulous iced treat?
@birdandblendteaco Cold brew tea! Have you tried this Banoffee Pie Sticky Chai? ✨🍌 #birdandblendtea #birdandblend #fyp #foryou #tea #coldbrewtea #icetea #banoffeepie #recipe ♬ Padam Padam - Kylie Minogue
WHAT IS STICKY CHAI?
Masala Chai or ‘spiced tea’ is a traditional Indian sweet & spiced black tea brewed in milk. When making our Sticky Chai we do all the hard work for you, blending and grinding fresh spices and even mixing in fresh ginger root for the most authentic chai experience.
We then blend these fabulous ingredients with our delicious wildflower honey for a touch of sweetness. Honey is nature’s preserver so it captures all the flavour and goodness of the spice mix and locks it in ready for you to brew at a later day!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4-6 Perfect Tea Spoons of Sticky Chai
- 750ml milk (any milk will work, we love using barista oat milk!)
- A Cold Brew Bottle (or alternative jug & strainer)
- A glass
WHAT TO DO:
- Pop your Sticky Chai into your Cold Brew Bottle
- Add in your milk then shake it up!
- Leave it in the fridge for at least 4 hours but we prefer overnight
- Pour over ice
If you make your own cold brewed Sticky Chai, be sure to tag us on socials @birdandblendtea!