With all the creamy yet spiced notes of a slice of Carrot Cake, this brand new Sticky Chai is perfect for Easter. Imagine it: a fresh slice of Carrot Cake, fruity and soft, hints of spice topped with lashings of delicious cream cheese frosting, now imagine that melted down and turned into a delicious tea latte - that's what this is. A little break from our chocolatey flavours, but still just as moreish.
Makes: 1 Latte
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2-3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Carrot Cake Sticky Chai
- 350ml of a milk of your choice
- Handheld Milk Foamer
- A Brewdini or strainer of your choice
- Ground nutmeg or cinnamon
- Your favourite mug
What to do:
- Take one cup of milk (we like oat milk!).
- Add 2-3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Carrot Cake Sticky Chai.
- Heat on the stove or in the microwave until it’s nice and hot (approx 2 mins).
- Use an infuser or sieve to strain your tea into your favourite mug.
- Next take your Handheld Milk Foamer (or other milk frother) and foam your milk until it’s lovely and thick! Then add your milk to your tea, ensuring you get a nice big dollop of frothy milk on the top.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon (your choice!).
Please be sure to tag us in any of your creations @birdandblendtea - we love to see them!