An Easter classic. Hot Cross Buns - what's more delicious than that? The smell of baking dough, mixed with melting butter and tangy currents - MMMM. This brand new Sticky Chai captures all those moments, and is perfect for Easter.
Makes: 1 Latte
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2-3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Hot Cross Bun Sticky Chai
- 350ml of a milk of your choice
- Handheld Milk Foamer
- A Brewdini or strainer of your choice
- Ground nutmeg or cinnamon
- Your favourite mug
What to do:
- Take one cup of milk (we like oat milk!).
- Add 2-3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Hot Cross Bun Sticky Chai.
- Heat on the stove or in the microwave until it’s nice and hot (approx 2 mins).
- Use an infuser or sieve to strain your tea into your favourite mug.
- Next take your Handheld Milk Foamer (or other milk frother) and foam your milk until it’s lovely and thick! Then add your milk to your tea, ensuring you get a nice big dollop of frothy milk on the top.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon (your choice!).
If you give this recipe - or any others - a go, then please tag us on social media @birdandbirdtea (we love to see it!)