Is this a dream? A blueberry muffin flavoured matcha latte, thats also good for you?!
No, its REAL Teabirds and super easy to make at home! Follow along to our super popular instore recipe below that will blow your mind with every sip! It really is as delicious as it sounds.
Learn all about the wonders and health benefits of matcha here!
What you will need:
- 1 perfect matcha spoon (half a teaspoon!) of Super Matcha
- 150ml of 80° water
- A sweetener of your choice (we use honey or vanilla syrup instore!)
- A drop of vanilla essence
- Oat milk (or milk of your choice)
- A whisk ( We use a traditional bamboo matcha whisk!)
What to do:
- Add a perfect matcha spoon of Super Matcha into your cup.
- Next, add a splash of 80° water- this is done by adding a splash of cold water before adding hot.
- You need to whisk the mixture well, ensuring you get rid of any clumps. The best way of doing this- and the traditional way- is to use a bamboo matcha whisk!
- Add in your sweetener of choice and the drop of vanilla essence and continue to mix until combined!
- Now to froth your milk! If you don't have a fancy steamer at home, you can pop the milk into a pan on the cooker and gradually heat it whilst whisking to help make it foam!
- Once ready pour your latte into your mug and sprinkle with a touch of matcha powder for that wow factor.
- Enjoy! You can check out our 'How to make prepare matcha' video below if you would like to see how it's done!