Drift into the peculiar with this whimsical cold brew! Rice Oolong doesn't need much fussing - it's a pretty perfect brew as it is. So we got a little creative with this one and cold brewed it, you'll find this brings out different tasting notes in the tea and is really refreshing over ice.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 6 Perfect Teaspoons of Rice Oolong tea
- A Cold Brew Bottle or bottle of your choice
- Coconut milk - 750ml
- A strainer of some sort (if not using a cold brew bottle)
- A Perfect Tea Spoon
WHAT TO DO:
- Add 4-6 Perfect Tea Spoons of your tea into your Cold Brew Tea Bottle.
- Fill up your bottle with coconut milk.
- Leave your tea to brew for 4-6 hours or even overnight.
- Add some ice to a nice glass so you can feel fancy.
Rice Oolong is part of our Vote Back - for all you folks who haven't experienced a Vote Back with us before, here's how it works:
We bring back 4 fan fave magical teas for a limited time, you try them and vote for your fave, then the winner joins the Tea Wall! But this time, a blend is leaving the wall too. The winning blend will be replacing Bucks Fizz on the wall, so stock up, as it will soon be saying bye-bye.
Find the other blends (and vote!) here.
Don't forget to take a snap of your creations and tag us on social @birdandblendtea