Ingwer Tea is more than just a fancy way to say Ginger Tea! It's a great way to chase the cobwebs away, perfectly full of all the good stuff you need when it's cold and chilly outside! It’s also a great way to take some of our favourite winter brews & give it a little bit of a twist. We find Cold Weather Warrior, Deckchair Dreaming or Lemon & Ginger Tea work best for this! Ingwer is German for ginger, and our Co Founder Krisi makes tea this way every winter!
Follow this recipe for a wholesome and wonderful brew that will warm your cockles & have you ready to face the harsh outside.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A Perfect Tea Spoon
- Your chosen tea
- A Brewdini or strainer of your choice
- Fresh ginger
- Fresh mint
- Orange slice
WHAT TO DO:
- Pop 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of your chosen tea into a Brewdini or strainer of your choice.
- Add boiling water and leave to brew for 4 minutes.
- Decant your tea into your mug.
- Add your choice of chopped up fresh ginger, mint, orange slice, lemongrass along with a tsp of honey or syrup alternative.
Now brew up, take a sip, then go face the outside world!