A spell for all the senses!
Say hello to our Butter Brew Cream Soda (oooooh!)
An Enchanting and Spellbinding recipe, perfect for you Teabirds and Potter fans alike.
Our delicious Butter Brew tea blend, brimming with black tea and cracking a hex of creamy caramel flavours.
Recreate the magic at home with this simple yet irresisTEAble recipe.
What you will need
- 3 perfect teaspoons of Butter Brew tea
- 100ml hot water
- 100ml oat milk
- Cream soda
- 1/2 a cup of ice
- Optional extra sweetener, we used vanilla.
How to make
- Start by brewing up a tea concentrate. Brew 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Butter Brew tea in 150ml of water for 4 mins, we use our Brewdini Gravity Steeper for the perfect mess free brewer and strainer
- Strain your tea, and pop it in the fridge to cool!
- Once cooled, add the ice into a shaker then pour in the tea concentrate, followed by the oat milk and sweetener.
- Shake Shake Shake!
- Pour into a glass then top up with cream soda
- Let the magical taste of this brew blow your mind!
Love Butter Brew and want more recipes? Check out this other blog on our Butter Brew Frappe!