Heart-melting, pink-brewing rainbow candy tea latte! Do we need to say anymore?
We've got a Whole Lotta Love for this new, caffeine-free spin on our famous Love Potion blend...the same strawberry candy taste you love but now caffeine free & with rainbow funfetti hearts!
Create Whole Lotta Love into a Tea Latte and watch the magic as it turns pink as it brews! Try it for yourself with our latest recipe!
What you will need:
- 3 Perfect Teaspoons or tea bag of Whole Lotta Love Tea
- 100ml hot water
- A sweetener of choice (we like honey)
- Oat Milk (or another alternative milk)
What to do:
- First, get 1 Perfect Tea Spoons or tea bag of Whole Lotta Love tea with 100ml of hot water, leaving to brew for 4 minutes (but no longer as this starts to make the tea taste bitter.) You should use our Brewdini, as it is the easiest way to brew loose leaf tea!
- Once your tea has brewed, pour it into your mug, making sure you leave room for your favourite milk. Then, add a few drops your sweetener to your tea and give it a good stir. When you've done this, set the tea aside for a minute.
- Gently heat & froth, froth, froth your milk.
- When you have some frothy milk, pour it on top of your tea and give it a bit of a stir to combine the tea and milk.
- Then for the fun part, decorate! We love to put whipped cream & heart sprinkles on top to make it extra special!
- Enjoy your love in a mug!
Don’t forget to take a snap of your creations and tag us on social @birdandblendtea!