We are really excited to launch our new Bird & Blend Tea Co. wholesale service. This allows you to shop on our main website and, when logged into your account, access wholesale discounted prices and wholesale shipping costs.
How to get started on our wholesale site
1. Go to our Wholesale Customer Login by clicking here
- If you have previously worked with Bird & Blend Tea Co., your account is set up, but you will need to create a password to access this account. You can do this via an Account Invitation we have sent you or by using the 'Forgot your password?' link to re-set your password.
- If you are new to Bird & Blend Tea Co., please use the 'Need an account? Sign up here.' link on the Wholesale Customer Login page.
2. Now you are logged into your account area, you will see a 'View Quick Order Form' link.
3. Press this link to take you to our Wholesale Quick Order Form. Here, you can use the left-hand categories (top on mobile) to find your teas and tea tools.
Any wholesale prices will look like this - if the prices are not shown discounted (as this) it is because we do not offer a wholesale price on this item or size.
Most of our items have different size or colours variants. To see a product's options, use the '[+] Show Variants' button.
4. When you have added items, press 'Update Cart' at the foot of the Quick Order Form and then 'View Cart'
5. In your Cart, you will see a summary of your order. You can now
- return to Quick Order Form using the link at the top & foot of the cart.
- amend your quantities by hovering to right of quantity and activating add/remove buttons.
- add a note to your order at the foot of the cart page.
- continue to Checkout.
6. At checkout, check your shipping address and Place Order. Note any VAT applicable will be shown on your order confirmation.
VAT & Prices
Key important points about VAT & Prices...
- Any discounted prices are net of VAT
- Any VAT applicable to your order will be shown on the order confirmation
- No VAT showing on your order confirmation? This means all items in your order are zero-rated
In more detail...
When using our Quick Order Form, you will see discounted prices where we offer wholesale prices. If no discount is shown, it is because we do not currently offer wholesale prices on this item or size.
These discounted prices are net of VAT and any VAT will be shown on the order confirmation. Tea is a zero-rated product so if your order contains only tea products, no VAT will be shown. If your order contains teaware, the current VAT rate will be added to your order confirmation for these items.
Shipping on Wholesale Orders
Key important points about shipping...
- Free shipping for orders £120 and over
- Delivery for orders under £120 is £4.50
In more detail...
The shipping costs are added at checkout and are automatically calculated as the rates above.
Key important points about previous orders...
- Your Order History can be found in My Account
- Only previous orders on our new system are shown
- Click on Order number to see details
In more detail...
When you have placed orders through our new system, you can view these in your account area. This can be accessed through the link on our Wholesale page or via the Account Log In at the top of our homepage.
In this area you can
- see the details of each order - click on the order number to open up the previous order and to see the product details and any wholesale discount applied.
- amend your address details - update any delivery addresses here by clicking 'View Addresses'.
- use the 'Order Again +' function - please be aware when using this option, the product will be added to the pop-out side cart at the full price and a qty of 1. When you press 'Checkout' and move to the full cart page the price will be updated to wholesale. Please amend your quantity's here. We would suggest you revise your total order and Subtotal at this point.
Your feedback is important
Our TEAbirds are on hand to help you with any questions you have about your wholesale order as well as to hear your feedback. What can we do better? Let us know by contacting us here or using the Live Chat.