VIOLET CREAM LATTE INGREDIENTS:
- 150ml Violet Cream Tea concentrate
- 1 shot cinnamon syrup
- 1 shot honey syrup
- Dairy or oat milk
HOW TO MAKE YOUR VIOLET CREAM LATTE:
- First, get 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of your Violet Cream blend and brew with boiled water as per normal.
- Brew for 4 minutes for the best flavour.
- To have it hot, hot, hot! First, combine your shot of honey, cinnamon and milk of choice together. Gently heat & froth your milk, we recommend heating the milk up gradually on the stove and whisking it! Once your brewing is finished and your milk is frothed add the milk to your tea and ensure you get a lovely dollop of froth on the top!
- If you prefer ice, ice baby what you will need is lots of ice and a shaker. Add into the shaker the ice, a shot of the cinnamon syrup and the shot of the honey syrup. Include in this the tea you have just brewed as well. We all know what comes next, shake, shake, shake it! Then pour into a glass and add your milk of choice.
- Enjoy your creamy lattes either iced or hot!
Don’t forget to take a snap of your creations and tag us on social @birdandblendtea